- First National Lab Immersion 2012 (LUMS, Lahore)
- Second National Lab Immersion 2013 (IBA, Sukkur)
- Third National Lab Immersion 2014 (LUMS, Lahore)
- Fourth National and First International Lab Immersion 2016 (LUMS, Lahore)
The Physics department at SBASSE aims to conduct a series of workshops for promoting experimental physics in all over Pakistan. The purpose is to engage post-graduate students, researches, and teachers involved in the field of physics education and experimental sciences, and to provide them with knowledge-based, hands-on, modern and invigorating exposure to the various aspects of laboratory program development, teaching, implementation and assessment.
The workshop usually comprises of lectures, laboratory work, demonstrations and guest lectures.
Moreover, the interactive laboratory sessions are planned in a way to guide participants through the complete cycle of:
- generating physical data,
- understanding data and inferring physics from data,
- impeccable recording of practical work through laboratory notebooks, and
- presenting results with an acute sense of precision, significance, relevance.
What do our participants think of the National Lab Immersion: